



WE MUST MAKE THE SWITCH FROM GAS TO HYDROGEN POWERED ENGINES AS FAST AS WE CAN!THE SOONER THE BETTER THE NICER THE WEATHER!!PEACE N LOVE NOT WARS N WALLS EH FOLKS~!!!Well it seems like that Lynn has got it her way yet again & this time my brother & i will not be talking anytime soon.I refuse to be drawn into their petty squables & conspiricy theories.I have had enough of their shit & am not taking nmore of it.I do not plan to see or talk to either for a very long time to come.I am a stubbern guy & this is something i will hold onto for a very long time to come.I was shocked that my own brother would say such a low down dirty thing about me hitting my daughter up!Not only is it false,it pisses me right off!nways i am supposed to be christian guy here & i try to forgive & forget but this time he has gone to far & i refuse to be a party to his BS anymore.I miss him & still love him.But they are both dead to me now.I must maintaine hope & faith,prcticeing it as well.Hard shit being a good christian eh folks?well PEACE LOVE & HAPPINESS TO ALL EH!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment